Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Should I Write About on My Blog?

When I write or talk about blogging, one of the first questions I am asked is, "What should I write about on my blog?" My immediate answer is – write about whatever you are passionate about; whatever information you would really like to share.

When a subject has been decided upon, the second question often is, “What do I write when I run out of information?”

The second question is easier to answer than the first because only you know what your interests are and what you would feel comfortable blogging about. But collecting information and publishing it on your blog is simple – a slam dunk. Do you know what Article Directories are?

Article directories are similar to online magazines where professional and sometimes not-so-professional writers can submit articles based on specific topics. These directories are sometimes called ezines and they can host hundreds or even thousands of articles related to almost any subject you can imagine.

One of the most important factors in becoming a successful blogger is content. Not just any verbiage but unique, well-written content that will lure readers to your blog again and again. This is where article directories are most valuable. You can publish any of the articles you find in the directories on your blog without any cost as long as you keep them intact with the “resource box” at the bottom of the article mentioning the author and related information.

Here are three of the article directories I can recommend since I regularly submit articles to them and am familiar with the level of professionalism in the articles they publish.
ezinearticles.com, Hubpages.com, and GoArticles.com. Go forth and search those directories for articles that would contribute additional content to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment